Friday, July 8, 2011

Hi. My name is Mapuana.



Hello there internet world.
My name is Mapuana.

I am:

A Glamour/Boudoir/Fashion photographer.  I take glamorous photos of EVERYDAY women.

37 years old.
Mother of 6, gave birth to 3. (2 in college, 2 in high school, and 2 in diapers)
Wife to Stan.
Part Samoan, Hawaiian, Spanish and Caucasian.
Born and raised in Hawaii.
Currently residing in Laie.
Once lived in California for 6 years.

Loves:
My family
Dark Chocolate
Sushi
Coffee (I know I once said I would quit, but when you have 6 kids.. coffee is your BFF)
Anything that Apple makes.  iPhone, iTouch, iPad, iMac and soon I know I will love the iCloud.
Foodie... meaning I can grind and I like good food.
MAC makeup
Sephora
Victorias Secret

So that's me in a nut shell and this is my new blog.  Stay tuned for a bunch of HOT MAMA's to be blogged very soon.  I also have a new Facebook page.  Check it out HERE or www.facebook.com/GlamourBymapuanaphotography







1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog and the photos that will show up here. Awesome, girl!

    ReplyDelete